Tips of Monster Hunter WorldTime: Aug. 8, 2018 From: SCDKey
As you may have guessed by your name, a Monster Hunter World Steam Key is a game that will be tracked in which different types of monsters will open in the world, and they will be killed or captured. In these Monster Hunter World tricks, we will give you all the important Monster Hunter World tips that you need to start with the giant Capcom game.
1. Do you see those green things? These are the Scout Flies that will take you to different new details in the area.
2. Each time you find and interact with a monster detail in the area, your monster's tracking indicator increases.
3. Lift the tracking meter to the maximum and you can place the monster on your map.
4. To inflict significant damage to a monster and reverse it quickly, you must aim for the weak points of a beast.
5. Try hitting different limbs and areas in a monster. If the monster's damage counter is bright orange, you have managed to critically hit a weak point of the monster.
6. Always catch the weak points of the monsters and eventually you can break pieces of the beast to get more rewards once the mission is over. You can even cut the tails of the biggest monsters.