One Month's review of Far Cry 5Time: Apr. 28, 2018 From: SCDKey
Far Cry 5 Uplay CD Key has been released for a month. Its great open world in a fictitious Montana was harvested by millions of people. The Ubisoft publisher has been providing weekly live events in Far Cry Arcade online mode and has promised a new history of downloadable content in the future, but for now the game remains on hold.
Here, let's review together what players have been doing and about games in the past 30 days, as well as the main news and updates from Ubisoft.
- Far Cry 5 releases on March 27, players fall in love with the dog called Bommer immediately.
- The microtransactions of Far Cry 5 are not difficult.
- From April 1, talk about the possibility that Bigfoot is in the game.
- The first weekly live event take place on April 3.
- On April 4, Ubisoft launch an extremely useful Far Cry 5 map tool online.
- Far Cry Arcade Nights begin on April 6, with weekly events every Friday.
- Ubisoft launches the second major patch of the game on April 9.
- On April 10, strange radio static are discovered in different parts of the map.
- The weekly livestreams of the Arcade Night begin on April 13.
Far Cry 5 was the fastest-selling game in the history of the series. After just over four weeks, the lack of continuous updates from Ubisoft, in addition to curing the game's online arcade mode, led the players to move away. However, for game developers, there is still a solid foundation for later post-launch.
Next News: FROSTPUNK IS SUCH A GOOD CITY BUILDER