Europa Universalis IV: Getting Center and South America Endless WealthTime: Mar. 1, 2016 From: SCDKeyParadox Development announced that its empire building game Europa Universalis IV latest DLC content El Dorado has been sold. El Dorado will have a nearly endless new possibilities and history, explorers can open them to a different kind of nautical history of the unknown. Golden Land DLC will be PC, Mac and Linux platforms sale, priced at $ 14.99.
The Golden Land is located in Central and South America will focus on the Empire, it contains three major Native American civilizations: Aztec, Maya and Inca. Players will choose whether to sacrifice a vassal king to avoid the destruction of the Aztec civilization, or experience flourishing and decline of the Mayan civilization for centuries.
Players who bought Europa Universalis IV Steam CD-Key will have the following key game features:
1. The depth of the country to give players a new design starting configuration options, including national will and its own monarch.
2. Experience a new Aztec, Maya and Inca civilizations blood sacrifice and sun warships.
3. Let your Spanish conquistadors searching for the seven cities of gold, or let your explorers exploration missions worldwide.
4. Gold fleet will be transported back to Europe the world's wealth, can become the target of your private fleet.
5. Use the transaction against the risk of pirate fleet.
6. maintain good relations with the Pope, signed Tordesillas treaty.